Recipe: No-Cook Dark Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or Chambord
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract or raspberry flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 12.3 ounce package silken tofu, drained
- 1 12.3 ounce package reduced-fat silken tofu drained
- 3 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- Whipped cream
- 1 small can mandarin oranges or fresh raspberries rinsed and patted dry
- Chocolate curls
Place the chopped dark chocolate in a small microwave-safe heatproof bowl. Heat for 30 seconds at 80% power. Remove and stir. Repeat for another 30 seconds, remove and stir. If chocolate isn’t melted, heat in 10 second intervals, stirring until melted. Set aside.
Place sugar, cocoa powder, Grand Marnier or Chambord, extract, vanilla extract, salt, and tofu in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process or blend until completely smooth.
Add the melted chocolate to the pudding mixture and process until completely incorporated.
Divide the pudding between 6 serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving garnish with whipped cream, orange wedges or fresh raspberries, and chocolate curls.